You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?
Up until recently I would have thought island food consists of coconuts and fish. But after learning about The Right Approach to health, my choices are now more intelligent. Everyday I would like the Spartan serving of the following:
1. Fresh fruits, mostly apples and oranges. I can ask for other fruits but this just keep it simple.
2. Fresh vegetables. Romaine lettuce, cucumbers, bean sprouts, other green leafy vegetables.
3. Lean cuts of meat, chicken, beef, pork and fish.
4. Brown rice, wholemeal bread.
5. Let’s throw in some skimmed milk, low fat cheese and yoghurt to round it all up.
Yes, I think I can live on a private island with these and still be healthy and not starve. What about you?