- My husband. Patient, kind, supportive and dependable. He’s my warm, soft and generous security blanket. I wish I can take him with me everywhere I go.
- My children. Funny, silly, sweet, annoying…and I miss them all so much. Every day.
- My grandchildren. The reason why I had children. Can’t wait to meet little Adrianna for the first time.
- My 9-5.30. Going back to full-time employment has never felt so good. It’s a great boost for my ego and obviously the bank account!
- The Metro. Say what you want about the Dubai Rail Network, but I love it. It gets me to and from work without traffic or any other delays and for a fraction of the cost of a taxi ride too.
- TRA. The Right Approach to health, to feeling better about myself. I ignored the message somewhere along the way so my progress stalled, but I am back on track with an even fiercer determination to succeed.
- Knitting. The long tall drink at the end of my work day. No matter how stressed I am, holding pointy sticks and yarn at the end of the day is the best way to relax.