Later I will post a photo of my favourite yarn stashes this year.
For 2009, I resolve to:
- Go on a yarn diet – seriously. I am in 6 yarn clubs which will keep me supplied with yummy colourways all year round on top of the stash I already have.
- Knit and finish a sweater for myself. The February Lady Sweater is the first one I will tackle.
- Knit and finish an Adamas Shawl.
- Knit and finish a pair of socks at least once a month.
- Knit Christmas gifts and start on them ASAP.
- Learn to read charts and knit from them without transcribing.
- Also organise my pattern folder into types of garment and also create a do-able knitting schedule.
I feel so honoured to have met (online anyway), communicated with, exchanged tips with, knitted with and basically just be in the company of some of the most generous, talented and rockin’ bunch of knitters all over the world.
Let’s keep on rockin’ in 2009.